- The Product is not insurance and cannot be combined with any insurance benefit, copay assistance program, or other third-party financial benefits.
When you use the Product, you are responsible for the discounted cost of your prescription(s), and you agree not to seek reimbursement for any cost incurred using this Product from any commercial or employer sponsored insurance, or any federal or state funded health care program (for instance by submitting a manual claim). You may be able to use a Flexible Savings Account (“FSA”) to pay for your prescription when using the Product, depending on the terms of your FSA. Rx.com does not make payments to providers.
- If you are covered by Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, or other state- or federal-funded health care programs, you are not eligible to use the Product for the purchases of some featured medications, even if you elect to process the prescription outside of the benefit, as an uninsured (cash-paying) patient.
- All persons 65 or older are considered Medicare-eligible for purposes of purchasing Advair® HFA, Anoro® Ellipta®, Arnuity® Ellipta®, Breo® Ellipta®, Incruse® Ellipta®, Trelegy Ellipta, Flovent® Diskus®, Flovent® HFA, such that persons 65 or older cannot use the Product to purchase those medications.
- This offer is not valid for patients under 18 years of age when purchasing Vascepa and will be restricted through the adjudication process.
- You are responsible for the full price of the cost of your medication, including any sales tax that may apply. Sales tax is not included in the displayed or advertised price on this website.
- While Rx.com attempts to capture and provide accurate pricing and other information, we cannot guarantee that the price you pay at the participating pharmacy will always be the price that is displayed or advertised in advance of your purchase. Pricing may change over time. The final price is based on the medication you order or pick up at the pharmacy, and actual discount will vary depending on medication. If you order or pick up a different form, dosage, or quantity, you may pay a different amount.
- The Product is not a substitute for a prescription. You must present or have a valid prescription to receive any prescription drugs with the Product.
- Rx.com does not guarantee that you will be able to obtain any particular pharmaceutical product. The Product cannot be used for certain products, such as fentanyl patches, transmucosal products, opium/opium tincture and methadone. Additionally, use of the Product is subject to certain supply quantity and/or dose limits for certain medications, including short-acting opioids, as well as other pharmaceutical products.
- By using the Product, you agree that Rx.com may provide aggregated and de-identified information to third parties, including data aggregators and pharmaceutical manufacturers. This may result in revenue to Rx.com.
- We reserve the right to rescind or revoke the Product at any time.
- The Product is not a recommendation to use any service or drug. We are not offering advice, or recommending or endorsing any specific prescription drug, pharmacy, or other service or product.
- Product is administered by Rx.com; For more information or assistance call 1-866-44-RXCOM or e-mail us at [email protected].